* NEW players must have at least one year of training or playing experience as GK.

ZPro Futbol® Weekly sessions

Every Sunday afternoon, during the warm months, training occurs outdoors at Colorado Academy, Denver CO.

We go indoors during the winter (November–February).

Keeper training Denver
Zuriel Z Lozano keeper training Denver
Goalkeeper training CORE


Take a moment to think about this.

Most youth club organizations and coaches are more focused on winning and enhancing their personal resumes. However, thousands of young players develop relatively little tactically and technically.

Only the most athletic, faster, and stronger players are given priority. The athletes in the top 10% and those whose coaches like them the most will get “better” training, while the other 90% of these youth clubs’ players will receive little to no attention. As a result, thousands of young athletes remain stagnant and never improve their.

What makes ZPro Futbol® different?

Our training sessions are practical and relevant to the modern game. After a few sessions, our goalkeepers will be more confident and ready to overcome mental barriers that limit their ability.

We are well aware that the athletes that participate in our training sessions are in severe need of improvement. As a result, we offer a number of training concepts and scenarios to help students work through these issues. We also place a high value on knowing their mental game.

Above all, we are consistent; we are not interested in nor influenced by youth club decisions. We are completely committed to developing goalkeepers year-round.



Age and requirements

You must know fundamentals before joining. The young group is between 8 & 12 years old. The older group is between 13-18 years old.


Training times

1 hour length. First group (young) meets at 1pm. Middle group meets at 2pm. Older HS kids or more advanced kids will meet at 3pm.



Our training takes place at Colorado Academy. This field is NOT available to the public. Therefore, we must adhere to their regulations.

What to expect in our weekly training.

Small-group training sessions. Expect an intense training and be willing to try new concepts.

Training intensity

The one-hour training is intense. We provide a wide range of drills that force goalkeepers to make decisions while working on techniques.

Open to new ideas

You have to be willing to fail in order to improve. But also be open to learn new things that will help your goalkeeping career. We will help you with every step.


We will respond in 24 hours.

Call or text 1-303-907-09389